Y6 attend Crucial Crew and learn how to keep themselves safe...
Safeguarding At Aston C of E
Rotherham Early Help
We work with children, young people and families who need some support before problems get worse. If you feel you would benefit from support we can help with the following:
- giving children the best start in life
- advising on places to go and things to do for teenagers and young people
- supporting families when needed. Our staff will work with you to find a solution to your family’s needs, whatever they may be.
See our websites for the full range of services which are based around: -
- health, development and wellbeing e.g. substance abuse, mental health, domestic and sexual abuse
- support for families e.g. childcare, parenting, risky behaviour,
- activities and groups e.g. youth groups, voice and influence groups
- advice and support e.g. crime and offending, bereavement and loss, practical advice
- education and learning e.g. missing from school, NEET/EET, early years
- support for young people e.g. targeted youth support, jobs and training advice, relationships and sexual health advice, staying safe
For general enquiries ring 01709 382121
School can also make a referral on your behalf. Let Mrs Morley know and she will support you and your family.
safe4me website This website has lots of information about how to keep children safe when they are out in the community
INTERNET SAFETY - USEFUL WEBSITES FOR PARENTS -
INTERNET SAFETY NEWSLETTERS
Click here for the link to www.nspcc.org.uk
Caring for our school grounds making them a safe and attractive place to be!